DOs and DONTs : Issue of Securities
- Read the Prospectus/ Abridged Prospectus and carefully note:
- Risk factors pertaining to the issue.
- Outstanding litigations and defaults, if any.
- Financials of the issuer.
- Object of the issue.ü Company history.
- Background of promoters.
- Instructions before making application.
- In case of any doubt/problem, contact the compliance officer named in the offerdocument.
- In case you do not receive physical certificates/credit to demat account orapplication money refund, lodge a complaint with compliance officer of issuercompany and post issue lead manager as stated in the offer document.
- Do not fall prey to market rumours.
- Do not go by any implicit/explicit promise made by the issuer or any one else.
- Do not invest based on bull run of the market index/scrips of other companies insame industry/issuer company.
- Do not bank upon the price of the shares of the issuer company to go up in theshort run.